STRATEGIC CONSULTANCY – VIETNAM AIRLINES
Within a few years, there is a significant increase in the number of affordable airways in Vietnam’s airline industry. This acts as a barrier for Vietnam Airlines since a large number of existing customers is changing their preference into the alternatives. In order to face with this problem, Vietnam Airlines considers a strategy which is reducing ticket price to regain market share.
Objectives & Strategies
- Becoming a 5* international airline but still keep a friendly and dynamic vibe.
- Brand strength indicator in Vietnam market
- Brand strength indicator in international market (Japan, Korea, France, Germany and Australia)
- Brand differentiation strategy
- Affirming the brand position compared with other competitors
- Sustaining a development and social responsibility
A 3 year strategic plan